Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 1: New Arrival Enters the Fray!


Macbeth, don't fuck with me
I was ripped straight from my own history
A new challenger is entering the massacry
and if I may say so, dashingly!
Don't pass on me
Got an alacrity
to put in nails in coffins happily
caution against acting haphazardly
You wanna meet Perdition,
hazard a peek,
and you can meet the Slain Poets Society
I  demand and commandeer
drum snare, fanfare, 
small children in choral wear
You can all sing my themesong
on all occasions, and everywhere!
I'm not sane, not all there,
emotionally unaware,
but if my bravado rings this loud
your judgement has no prayer
So forthwith, 
ick-snay on all bullshit
I bore the brunt of your hatred
and walked from the darkness immaculate
so fuck with me, Macbeth

1 comment:

  1. "small children in choral wear"....that line did it for me, clearly you a bad dude! You kicked in the door with this one, I appreciate the unspoken "I dare you" that carries the whole thing along...

    ReplyDelete