Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bare Walls

It's like this soul wrenching sickness
That only I and I alone witness
Disturbing and turning
Flipping and tossing
Demanding and bossy
Matter of emotion that I tend to get lost in
Drowning
Can't seem to keep afloat
When my mind sets on its 'back down memory lane' boat

Thoughts of you become gripping
Here comes that sickness
Hurling vomit, trying to throw you up
Its Toxic
Demonic
Platonic you now wanna call it
So different from names called out under cotton
Between sweat and gritted teeth while our bodies beyond cordially meet.

So no that means nothing?
Meant nothing were strolls
Our time spent day tripping
Playing hookie-where I called into work sick
Now I'm just sick to death with the prolonging thought of you
And all I wish I knew then what I discovered now
Like giving me a child, then requesting it be taken out!
Torn from my loins. Left shattered and empty
No you to come get me-fix me. Said you would be there with me

Left to heal myself with nothing
Just lingering words you gave me
Empty promises
Unfulfilled I love you's
Who the fuck are you?
Don't know you
Wish I never met you
FUCK YOU!
But Damn I still love you

You who feels nothing
Cold
Uprooted your soul and planted it on another continent's soil
Can't seem to find an answer to why.
Lay awake trying to put together the puzzle
But pieces seem missing.
You took them
I lost them-misplaced them
Nothing makes sense.

Mind contorted
I never saw this coming
Falling in love with the enemy
A thief.
Con-artist.
A foul, silly man-destined to live his life heartless

No comments:

Post a Comment